Sunday, March 4, 2018

Launch Day

     I was sadly unable to attend Launch day because I was ill the day of. So, I have decided to write a blog on what I thought would be an intriguing topic for a Launch day of a future year. The topic could be about the extreme importance of time management and how to manage one's time better. I think the main point that it would address is how each individual decides what they believe is important to use their time towards.

    Many people dedicate all of their time to school, or all of their times to sports. Other people are able to balance multiple activities into  their schedules. However it is imperative that you don't commit to more than you can handle. I have personally wanted to do way to many things at once, but even though they are all exciting, it overall makes things too stressful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strenghts and Weaknesses

   As a moderately experienced writer, I have come to find my strengths and weaknesses in writing. I have always been decent at getting my p...