Sunday, March 25, 2018

Creative Free Post

    Theater has been such an invigorating path that I have taken in the last few years of my life. I have made sims unlikely relationships with people I did not particularly like at first. The environment that my director created is so accepting and rarely causes any form of awkwardness. My short career just started 2 years ago in the 7th grade where I was in a musical called the “Lion King”. I was a hyena among many others in the most exciting ensemble scene.

     In my second production I was in a different musical, this time in 8th grade, called “Willy Wonka”. This time I was an extremely rich British man named Mr. Salt. This was a humorous part and a lot of fun to me play. This would be a big step from my hyena part last year, but luckily it wasn’t anything I couldn’t handle. My latest role was in the play “Evangeline” where I played a Cajun man who was obsessed with finding “Da One”. This awesome experience is getting better by each passing year, and I can’t wait to see what the future has in store for me!


3 comments:

  1. This is a well written blog. The things you said make me understand how much you love theatre. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog! I loved watching you in Evangeline this year! You did so well, and I'm glad you have found a passion you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have enjoyed your performances in the plays, and I hope to see you in more. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Strenghts and Weaknesses

   As a moderately experienced writer, I have come to find my strengths and weaknesses in writing. I have always been decent at getting my p...