Monday, January 15, 2018

Utopia

    When people talk about Utopia, they usually think of some perfect society where everything is stress free and everything is done for you. In my opinion, this form of society would simply not function. In this “Utopia” people would just live blissfully with nothing at all to worry about, and that would be a huge problem. There would be no purpose to anyone’s life, and people would begin to question why they existed.

   For me personally, I believe that everyone needs something to do with their life to know that they are helping the world function. Instead of a Utopia without responsibilities, I imagine one that requires individuals to work. However, in this Utopia all conflicts would be resolved, such as all diseases have cures. However, it’s is 100 percent necessary that individuals know they are contributing to this society, and they are busy but happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strenghts and Weaknesses

   As a moderately experienced writer, I have come to find my strengths and weaknesses in writing. I have always been decent at getting my p...