Monday, October 9, 2017

Response to reading

   Katniss was put into a horrible situation whenever her sister, Prim, was picked to be a tribute for the Hunger Games. Prim is a delicate little girl who couldn't stand a chance against the other tributes. She would have died for sure without any hope. Luckily, Katniss volunteered for Prim, even though Katnis knew that she was most likely going to die. Katniss couldn't even give a real goodbye to her family because she wanted to look strong to the other tributes.

   Katniss was immediately taken over to the capitol in a luxurious train. She was introduced to foods, warm showers, and a bed unlike anything she had seen before. However, it did little to help her calm herself down. She at least was allowed to fatten herself up a bit since she spent most of her life starving to death. She was eager to survive the Hunger Games but was very unsure of her possibility of success.

2 comments:

  1. Although I didn't particularly enjoy this book, the tension seems to be building up quite well in the story. I usually love novels with early high tension, so I may take another look at this series. Great post, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how the story builds tension but you also build the tension throughout your post. Great Job.

    ReplyDelete

Strenghts and Weaknesses

   As a moderately experienced writer, I have come to find my strengths and weaknesses in writing. I have always been decent at getting my p...