Monday, October 9, 2017

Free Post

  My trip to Disney is one I'll never forget. It started off pretty innocent with a bus ride to our hotel called the Wilderness Lodge. My family and I eventually arrived and immediately unpacked because we were anxious to get on our first roller coaster. We hopped back on the bus to our first park called Animal Kingdom. We were trying to ride the two avatar rides. One was a boat ride and one was a virtual reality roller coaster where you could fly. We were almost skipped on both of these.

   On the boat ride, there was a couple who almost skipped my mom, but my mom yelled that they were absolutely not skipping her. It made it very awkward for them and everyone around them. However, I thought it was pretty funny. On the virtual reality roller coaster, a group of people who pretended they didn't know English skipped hundreds of people before us. When someone would call them out on skipping, they would act confused. But when they tried to pass us, we wouldn't budge. It sucks that so many people were mean, but at least I didn't get skipped!

1 comment:

  1. I liked going to Disneyland when I was about three. I used to walk around by myself and got lost.

    ReplyDelete

Strenghts and Weaknesses

   As a moderately experienced writer, I have come to find my strengths and weaknesses in writing. I have always been decent at getting my p...