Sunday, October 22, 2017

Conciousness

  Scientists are working hard to find ways to download a human’s consciousness to a computer. It will take about 40 years before it has been perfected, but that will be here before you know it. Where do we draw the line for where we are considered conscious? Would a computer stored with your emotions put into a virtual life be considered conscious? Would we still be considered human, or we oils we just be a program on a computer?

   Another thing to consider is that would it be morally incorrect to live as a machine? I personally think humans will be able to accomplish downloading councioussness to a computer. However, anyone living their life in a computer would lose their meaning to exist. What is the point of living when you are not doing anything that affects the real world? It would be a life not worth living in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strenghts and Weaknesses

   As a moderately experienced writer, I have come to find my strengths and weaknesses in writing. I have always been decent at getting my p...