Sunday, September 10, 2017

Dear Ten Year Old

   Dear ten year old, enjoy your confidence while you still have it. Throughout my elementary years I really had no care of what people thought of me. There was a very small amount of self-consciousnesses involved during those years. However, as I aged I began to feel nervous about what I looked like and sounded like to other people. I no longer had the same confidence I had in my elementary years.

  Though not all people grow to be self-conscious teens, it is extremely common for this to happen. Individuals become more aware and care more of what people think of themselves. It sometimes feels like constant pressure is being put on you. Everyday Situations can make teens nervous, and these situations often become over-complicated in a teen's mind. Just remember to stay confident and know that other peoples' opinions about you are not always important.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strenghts and Weaknesses

   As a moderately experienced writer, I have come to find my strengths and weaknesses in writing. I have always been decent at getting my p...