Thursday, August 31, 2017

The Knife of Never Letting Go

   This book starts off very mysterious, and off the bat, it has me completely confused. The book slowly gives details as to why everyone is mentally screaming out the first thing that comes in their head. Basically, a war happens, all the women die, and men are left with no privacy. This is not the type of book that takes it easy on you. Immediately, all of these crazy things occur without explanation, leaving the reader in utter confusion.

   Most books start off relatively simple and get more complex as you read them. This a good strategy because it keeps the reader on their toes and wondering what will happen next. However, "The Knife of Never Letting Go" throws you into pure action and uncertainty. This forces the reader to want to know what on earth is happening. Another thing I notice when reading this book is that as soon as one question is answered, another one appears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strenghts and Weaknesses

   As a moderately experienced writer, I have come to find my strengths and weaknesses in writing. I have always been decent at getting my p...