Thursday, August 31, 2017

Key West Jet Ski

Key West Jet Ski

   I had one crazy summer. As soon school ended, my parents took me far away from Baton Rouge. Well, not that far, really just a couple miles away to orange beach. It was truly amazing there, the sand, the beach balls, the water, the ever-present smell of sunscreen, and the Doritos. My family really enjoys traveling, and we were about to go to an even better place then orange beach.

   About 3 weeks after my trip to orange beach, my parents announced that we were going to key West. We packed our bags and flew to Key West and were unpacked in a few hours. We wanted a way to see the whole island of Key West and all of its prettiness. We saw an ad for a jet ski around the entire island! We quickly signed up and were soon jet skiing around the entire island. Some parts were calm and crystal clear, and others were rough and dark. However, I had fun no matter what was put in my path!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strenghts and Weaknesses

   As a moderately experienced writer, I have come to find my strengths and weaknesses in writing. I have always been decent at getting my p...