Sunday, August 20, 2017

Free Post

   In this year of English I expect many things. First of all, I expect to become a much more capable reader. I think we are expected to read throughout this year, and I am extremely excited about it. However, if we are forced to read a certain book that I do not like, I will enjoy reading a lot less. I personally love to read a good action packed book with suspense and a message behind it. You know, those books that you just can not put down.


   My second expectation is to become not just a better writer, but a more comfortable writer. People always talk about becoming a better writer, but if you can not comfortably write short blogs like this, you will never truly become a better writer. It really helps that we are doing these blogs so often. Our 8th grade teacher assigned us short writing assignments as well. I feel that those assignments really helped me become a more mature and experienced writer. I hope that this year I can become an even more experienced writer.

2 comments:

  1. I also hope that I become a more experienced writer and reader. I have a hard time understanding some things, and I really hope this English class will help me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with most of your ideas about reading in this class. I really do hope that we read books that are able to hold our interest as readers who prefer suspenseful, action-packed novels.

    ReplyDelete

Strenghts and Weaknesses

   As a moderately experienced writer, I have come to find my strengths and weaknesses in writing. I have always been decent at getting my p...